MARC Sport Chassis for Remington Short Action Firearms New from YHM
Yankee Hill Machine is proud to throw their hat into the world of bolt action rifles with a brand new chassis system. New from YHM for 2019 is the MARC Sport Chassis system specifically for Remington Short Action caliber bolt action rifles.
Typically when you think of chassis systems you think of accuracy and comfort and the MARC Sport Chassis delivers in spades. The ambidextrous construction of this chassis means that you can safely drop in right/left hand actions. Additionally the chassis supports and allows for the use of Accuracy International (AICS) pattern detachable box magazines. Moreover the "V" bedding system will ensure accuracy and repeatability.
This chassis is made from ultra high quality 6061-T6 aluminum which means that the chassis is lightweight and durable. A type III hard coat anodized finish we help the chassis to stay classy for years to come. The Chassis will support the optional MARC Sport Chassis Hand Guard which is sold separately.
Yankee Hill Machine MARC Sport Chassis System (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- Yankee Hill Machine YHM-1510-RS1
- Lightweight System
- Ready to Accept Your Rifle Action/Drop In
- "V" Bedding of the Action for Increased Accuracy
- Supports the Option MARC Sport Chassis Hand Guard (Sold Separately)
- Ambidextrous Design for Left/Right Hand Bolt Operation
- Accepts AICS Pattern Magazines
- Utilizes a Melonited Magazine Catch
- Integrated Thumb Rest for Increased Comfort/Accuracy
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Matte Black
- MARC Sport Chassis
- Carbine Stock Adapter
- Remington Short Action Bolt Action Rifles