High Capacity, Cost Effective and Reliable? No Problem!
Adding to their line up of the tried, true and immensely popular magazines, Magpul offers the PMAG D-50 drum magazine for LR-308/SR-25 pattern rifles. Engineered to the same strict standards as other PMAG's, the D-50 is reliable and you can depend on proper function from first round to bolt lock, and then some.
This high capacity drum mag incorporates similar features of Magpul Gen M3 PMAG's including next-generation impact/crush resistant polymer construction and the ability to properly seat a full magazine on a closed bolt. The internal components are made from stainless steel which withstands corrosion and can be stored fully loaded without loss of function, spring fatigue or other reliability concerns. Also included is a semi-rigid dust cover that prevents dirt or grit from entering the D-50 during transportation or storage. The ratching loading lever and rear window makes loading simple and efficient.
The Magpul D-50 drum magazine maintains a similar height profile as the 25 round PMAG. Coming in at 1.7 lbs empty and roughly 4.5 lbs chocked full of 50 round, the D-50 is one of the lightest and most competitively priced LR-308/SR-25 drum magazines. Capable of loading up to 2.830" OAL ammunition, such as M118LR, the Magpul D-50 is excellent for law enforcement, military and competition shooters.
Magpul D-50 LR-308/SR-25 Drum Magazine Specifications and Features:
DPMS LR-308/SR-25 pattern 308 AR.
- LR-308/SR-25 Drum Magazine
- .308 Winchester/7.62x51 NATO
- 50 Round Capacity
- NOT recommended for other calibers
- Compatible with M118LR and up to 2.830" OAL ammunition
- Ratcheting Load Lever
- Rear Window
- Ability to seat on closed bolt
- Dot matrix for marking/identification
- Quick disassembly with flat blade screwdriver
- Semi-rigid dust cover included
- Similar height at PMAG 25 LR-308/SR-25
- Width: 4.64"
- Length: 4.35"
- Height: 8.34"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs unloaded, 4.5 lbs loaded
- Stainless steel internal components
- Polymer body construction