Give Your 700 the Upgrade It Deserves
If you are looking to get more out of your long range gun look no farther. New from Yankee Hill is the MARC Chassis. This chassis has everything you need and nothing you don't. Made from 6061-T6 aluminum with a type III class 2 hardcoat anodized coating will guarantee that you have a lightweight chassis that looks amazing.
This chassis will allow you to use up to a 1.3" diameter bull barrel with out the need for fitting. The ambidextrous design will also accommodate both left and right hand actions. This chassis also uses AICS magazines.
YHM MARC Chassis Specifications and Features:
- Weight With Stock Adapter Is 2.22 Lbs
- "v" Bedding of the Action for Increased Accuracy
- Made From 6061 T-6 Aluminum With a Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodize
- Ambidextrous Design for Left and Right Handed Bolt Operation
- Accepts AICS Magazine Length of 3.725" and Utilizes a Melonited Magazine Catch
- Integrated Thumb Rest for Increased Comfort and Accuracy
- Remington 700 Long Action