Yankee Hill Machine Is Known for Quality and Ingenuity
Yankee Hill Machine is proud to offer a Suppressor cover which is designed to be compatible with several of the Yankee Hill Machine suppressor offerings. The Cover is made from a high quality durable nylon along with an adjustable hook and loop closure. The unique locking straps will ensure your cover stays in place even during shooting. Additionally it is worth mentioning that the base layer is flash rated to 3000 degrees F and the middle material is rated to 1800 degrees F, so you can rest assured your cover won't melt.
Yankee Hill Machine Suppressor Cover (Black) Specifications and Features:
Compatible YHM Suppressors:
- Yankee Hill Machine YHM-HTP-85
- Suppressor Cover
- Compatible with Most Yankee Hill Machine Suppressors
- Base Layer Rated for 3000 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Middle Layer Rated for 1800 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Outer Shell is Made from durable 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Fire Resistant Thread
- Water Resistant
- Stands Up against fading, abrasion, rot, and mildew
- Full Size Phantom 30 Caliber (YHM-3300's and YHM-3400's)
- Wraith XL (YHM-9935's, YHM-9900's, YHM-9910's and YHM-9920's)
If the suppressor is kept at temperature for an extended time, the heat starts to dissipate through the first two layers and will eventually bring the temperature of the Cordura shell above it's rated temperature. This would take an extreme amount of firing, but it can be done. Where we have seen issues in the past is with 5.56/.223 rifles that have barrel lengths under 14?. The amount of heat generated in the suppressor itself can quickly get the temperatures above their rated levels..