XS Ember Big Dot's Offer You Superior Front Sight Visibility in a Variety of Lighting Conditions
XS Sights Systems Shotgun sights are a crucial addition to any defensive shotgun. Utilizing a better front sight set up on your defensive shotgun can provide you with a distinct tactical advantage in any lighting condition. The sight will absorb ambient light during the day in order to store up to use at night or when transitioning to low light tactical situation. To ensure visibility in low light when uncharged the optics orange is primarily based on yellow with a hint of red. Moreover the increased surface area of the convex dot increases light absorption, intensifying the charge of the glow properties of the dot.
XS Sight Systems Ember Big Dot Shotgun Front Sight (Orange) Specifications and Features:
- XS Sight Systems SG-2005-2N
- Ember Big Dot Front Sight
- Improves Sight Acquisition
- High Contrast Sight Picture
- Great in Bright and Low Light Conditions
- Absorbs Ambient Light to Charge
- Epoxies over existing front bead
- Easy Installation
- Metal Housing
- Matte Black Metal Finish
- Ember Big Dot Orange Bead Sight
- Replacement Bead for Mossberg Shotguns
- Shotgun Front Bead Sight with a Diameter of 0.125" to 0.140"
- If your bead is not in that range then Either #6 or #26 aftermarket beads are recommended.
Installs with any two-part epoxy like JB Weld and only works as a stand alone sight it will not work in conjunction with any ghost ring sight solution.