UTG PRO, proudly made in America; TBNR bipod is heavy duty, pans and tilts. The suregrip feet and quality construction can withstand the harshest recoil.
Features and Specifications:
• Five Position Bidirectional Folding with Steel-on-steel Lockup
• Low Profile Picatinny Mount Features Tension-adjustable 360° Panning and 19° Forward, Rearward, Left, and Right Tilt
• Automatic Leg Retraction
• Patented Height Adjustable Spiral Guided Leg Extensions with Steel Ball Bearing Detent Ring Locks Manages Height Adjustment and Retention
• Interchangeable Foot Pads Compatible with Most Aftermarket Pads with QD Locking Detent
• Type III Class 2 Matte Black Hard Coat Anodized 6061-T6 and 7075-T6 Aluminum Construction with Reinforced Steel Components
Tension Adjustable 360 Panning; 360° rotational bipod base allows for a wide range of motion without having to physically lift up and reposition the bipod. Tension adjustment is fine-tunable by the user.
Tension Adjustable 19 Tilting; Bipod base features 19° forward, rearward, left, and right side tilt for making incremental changes without disrupting bipod placement. Tension adjustment is fine-tunable by the user.
Five Position Bidirectional Folding; Bipod legs feature forward, rearward, 45°, and 90° folding positions with steel-on-steel lockup.
Center Height Adjustable; Patented spiral guided leg extensions feature quarter-turn lock and release guides in tandem with steel ball-bearing ring locks to secure height adjustments in place.
Interchangeable Foot Pads; Interchangeable Foot Pads Compatible with Most Aftermarket QD Locking Detent Pads.
Steel and aluminum construction
Weighs 1 lb. 2.3 oz.