Get Maximum Suspect Control and Officer Safety with Smith & Wesson Handcuffs
Smith & Wesson is the leader in equipping law enforcement officers with quality gear. The Smith & Wesson 300P Hinged Link Handcuffs with a Push Pin ratchet double lock provide superior suspect control and officer safety. The hinged link design allows minimal movement and is more difficult to escape from even with a key. The push pin style ratchet double lock is considered to be easier to engage, especially in low-light conditions. Constructed of carbon steel with a nickel finish, the 300P Hinged Link handcuffs are strong and durable for years of service.
Smith & Wesson Model 300P Hinged Link Push Pin Handcuffs Specifications and Features
- Smith & Wesson Item Number 350138
- 3 Hinged Links
- Push Pin Double Lock
- Carbon Steel
- Wrist Opening First Notch 2.04"
- Inside Perimeter First Notch 8.40"
- Inside Perimeter Last Notch 5.80"
- Wrist Opening Last Notch 1.80"
- 23 Locking Positions
- Distance between Cuffs 2.00"
- Overall Length 8.13"
- Weight 12.4 oz
- Includes 2 Keys
- Nickel Finish
- Meets NIJ Standard 0307.01