Process Game like the Pros
The ultimate hunter's combo set with the rotating SwingBlade knife and T-handle wood/bone saw is ideal for quartering big game and clearing thick brush. Push the lock button and the SwingBlade changes from a drop-point skinner to the ultimate gutting blade.
Guides and professional hunters around the world prefer Outdoor Edge's signature gutting blade because it cuts underneath the skin without cutting hair, and the blunt tip prevents punctured internal organs that can spoil fresh game meat. The 3.6" Japanese AUS-8 blade is precisely heat treated and hand finished shaving-sharp for superior edge retention and performance.
The 6.0" T-handle saw features a 65Mn spring-steel blade with a triple ground tooth pattern to create an aggressive cutting edge for penetrating tough bone and wood. The rubberized TPR handle ensures a non-slip grip, even when wet, and is ergonomically shaped to eliminate fatigue during long use.
Item Specifications and Features:
- Outdoor Edge SZP1C
- Skinning Blade: 3.6 in
- Gutting Blade: 3.2 in
- Overall Length: 8.3
- Steel: AUS-8 Stainless vacuum heat treatment and subzero quenched
- Rockwell-C hardness: 57-58
- Handle: Rubberized Kraton
- Kodi-Saw: 6 in
- Overall: 9.2 in
- Push the lock button & the SwingBlade changes from a drop-point skinner to the ultimate gutting blade to open game like a zipper
- Comes w/ a leather belt sheath