Clarity is in its Bones!
The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The M Frame 2.0 additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
Oakley Ballistic M Frame 3.0 Specifications and Features:
- Manufacture# OO914627
- HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Anti-Fog Coating
- Filters Out All Of UVA UVB & Harmful Blue Light Up To 400 Nm Wavelength
- High Mass and High Velocity Impact Requirements Per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Hydrophilic Unobtainium Nose Pad
- Impact and Chemical Resistant O-Matter Frame