Build Your Next AR-9 with a Side Charging Receiver
New Frontier Armory is veteran owned company that manufactures high quality firearms and parts in Las Vegas, Nevada. Their products are manufactured using CNC machining and the most state of the art equipment in the industry.
The New Frontier Side Charging AR-9 Billet Upper with LRBHO (last round bolt hold open) is manufactured to MILSPEC standards on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances. It is compatible with all Glock Mag AR-9 components and most aftermarket parts.
Specifications and Features:
- New Frontier Armory Item No. PC-NRSC
- Side Charging AR-9 Stripped Billet Upper with LRBHO
- Type: Non Reciprocating Side Charging Upper Receiver
- Caliber: Multi (Designed for pistol caliber AR rounds)
- Magazine: Accepts all Glock pistol caliber magazines
- Compatible with all Glock Mag AR-9 components and most aftermarket parts
- Adjustable tension slide lock on charging handle
- Rear dust cover trap door that seals shut when mated with lower
- Weight: 13.6 oz
- 6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Made in the USA
- Black Anodized Finish
DISCLAIMER: Glock is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. and Glock Ges.m.b.H. Neither Cheaper Than Dirt!, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock pistols, parts, or components. Components and parts that do not specifically have Glock listed as the manufacturer are made by their respective company. Such parts may be intended for use with Glock components but are not produced by Glock, Inc.. For additional genuine Glock, Inc. and Glock Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.