Ditch Stiff Bulky Work Gloves & Test Out a Fitted Pair with Kevlar Palms
MCR Safety has been a leader in the personal protective equipment (PPE) industry for over forty-five years. They offer gloves, glasses, and garments that are made from the highest quality materials available to ensure maximum safety, comfort, and style. They are committed to bringing customers products that work as hard as they do.
The MCR Safety 962 brown "TaskFit" designed hook and loop cuff mechanics gloves fit the need. These gloves feature a super stretch knuckle region for greater flexibility and water resistant goatskin leather palm. It also features a unique a steel cable / rope channel reinforced with rough DuPont Kevlar. A silicone tire tread pattern in the palm and MAXGRID fingertips allow for industry leading grip. Reinforced thumb crotch allows for greater protection in an extremely high stress area.
MCR Safety Taskfit Kevlar Mechanics Work Glove Specifications and Features:
- MCR Safety Item No. 962M
- Men's Size: Medium
- Brown Water Resistant Goat Leather Palm
- "TaskFit" Designed Fit
- Pull Loop for Snug Donning
- Reinforced Index Finger and Thumb Crotch
- Sewn with Brown DuPont Kevlar
- Steel Cable / Rope Channel Reinforced with Rough Kevlar and Silicone Tire Tread
- Super Stretch Knuckle Region for Greater Comfort
- Color: Brown