The Maxim Defense SCW Brace Is One of the Shortest Length of Any of the PDW Style Braces
The Maxim Defense SCW Gen 7 pistol stabilizing brace for AR-15 pistols is a PDW style brace built using military grade materials. This brace features a rapid deployment system that does not require you to push a button. The SCW installs quickly and easily on Mil-spec AR-15 lower receivers. You should note that this unit requires the use of a proprietary integrated buffer carrier; however it does use a standard AR-15 Mil Spec bolt. It is recommend that you stick with 5.56 NATO, .300 AAC Blackout, and 7.62x39 caliber's at this time.
Maxim Defense SCW Gen 7 Pistol Stabilizing Brace (Flat Dark Earth) Specifications and Features:
- Maxim Defense MXM-47658
- AR-15 SCW Gen 7 PDW Style Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Compatible Calibers 5.56 NATO, 7.62x39 Soviet, and .300 AAC Blackout
- Rapid deployment
- No buttons to push
- Extended Cheek Weld
- Easily Installs on MILSPEC AR-15 Lowers
- Made from Military Grade Materials
- Proprietary Integrated Buffer-Carrier with MIL-SPEC Bolt
- Shortest Overall Length of any PDW style system
- Length Closed 4.0"
- Length 2nd Position 5.25"
- Length 3rd Position 6.5"
- Length 4th Position 7.75"
- Length 5th Position Extended 8.75"
- Overall Weight 14.6oz
- 7075 Aluminum Alloy Housing
- Flat Dark Earth Finish
- Maxim Defense SCW Housing/Brace
- Maxim Defense SCW Bolt Carrier Group
- Maxim Defense SCW Buffer
- Buffer Spring
- AR-15 Mil-Spec Lower Receivers