Innovative ambi retractable bipod legs set this grip above the rest. With the simple push of a button your grip turns into a stable 8.4" shooting bipod. Constructed of heavy duty aluminum with a hard coat anodized finish this ergonomic, contoured grip features finger grooves, textured bipod feet, and a quick detachable mounting base that fits on most picatinny or weaver rails.
Features and Specifications:
Manufacturer Number: MNT-DG02Q
Total height when legs are extended is 8.4"
Weighs 12.15 oz.
Durable Aircraft Aluminum Construction with a Matte Black Finish
• Contoured Foregrip with Nonslip and Heat-resistant Rubberized Inlays for a Secure and Repeatable Grip
• Ambidextrous Quick Releases Deploy Foldable Impact-resistant Bipod Legs Instantly
• Quickly Transitions from Foregrip to Bipod Providing a More Stable Shooting Platform on Demand
• Features a Fully Adjustable Quick-Detach Lever-lock Picatinny Mount with Reinforced Steel Side Plate for a Fast Installation and Removal
• 5.6" Forerip Length with an 8.4" Center Height and 65 Degree Open Angle when Bipod is Deployed
Unconditional lifetime warranty