Reload With InterLock .35 Caliber Bullets
Hornady InterLock is a traditional line of hunting projectiles which feature exposed lead tips known as Spire Points. Spire Points provide you with a controlled expansion and hard hitting terminal performance even at the longest of distances. The Hornady InterLocks feature a raised ring inside the jacket which help to keep both the core and jacket locked together during expansion for a maximum retention of both bullet mass and bullet energy.
Note: These are projectiles only. They are used for loading or reloading empty shell cases. This is not finished ammunition that is ready to fire.
Hornady InterLock Bullets Specifications and Features:
Note: These are projectiles only. They are used for reloading ammunition. This is not finished ammunition that is ready to fire.
- Manufacture Item Number 3510
- InterLock Bullets
- .35 Caliber
- .358 inch Diameter
- 200 Grain Soft Point (SP)
- Sectional Density 0.223
- Ballistic Coefficient 0.282 (G1)
- Aerodynamic secant ogive delivers flat trajectories and great accuracy
- Tapered jacket for deep penetration and controlled expansion
- InterLock ring locks core and jacket together
- Lead alloy core is tough enough for any game
- Uses Large and Dangerous Game such Elk and Moose
- 100 Count per Box