Reload With the GMX From Hornady
Hornady's GMX Bullets are designed for maximum ballistic performance and predictable expansion. The entire bullet is made of solid copper alloy, completely lead free, and boasting near 100% weight retention. this, combined with a cannelure design that reduces fouling make the Hornady GMX an excellent choice for hunting, or target shooting.
Note: These are projectiles only. They are used for loading or reloading empty shell cases. This is not finished ammunition that is ready to fire.
Hornady GMX Bullets Specifications and Features:
Note: These are projectiles only. They are used for reloading ammunition. This is not finished ammunition that is ready to fire.
- Manufacture Item Number 22273
- .22 Caliber
- .224 inch Diameter
- 55 Grain Lead Free Solid Copper Hollow Point
- Section Density .157
- Ballistic Coefficient .245 (G1)
- Streamlined design for ultra-flat trajectories
- Devastating terminal performance across a wide range of velocities
- Copper alloy construction and cannelured to reduce fouling
- Uses Varmint and Target
- 50 Count per Box