Reload With ELD Match 6.5mm Caliber Bullets
Hornady ELD Match reloading projectiles are primarily designed to function as Extremely Low Drag Match bullets. The ELD Match series features a best in class ballistic coefficients, along with heat shield tips, and AMP jackets. The heat shield tips for the perfect MEPLAT which ensure that you have no tip deformation from aerodynamic heating and typically outperform BTHP projectiles. The Swaged lead core provides you with uniformity and balance which the AMP jacket design provides you with optimum concentricity and accuracy. Hornady ELD Match bullets deliver you the highest degree of accuracy and bullet-to-bullet/lot-to-lot consistency so why not add a box or two to your reloading bench.
Note: These are projectiles only. They are used for loading or reloading empty shell cases. This is not finished ammunition that is ready to fire.
Hornady ELD Match Projectiles Specifications and Features:
Note: These are projectiles only. They are used for reloading ammunition. This is not finished ammunition that is ready to fire.
- Manufacture Item Number 26333
- ELD Match Projectiles
- 6.5mm Caliber
- .264 inch Diameter
- 147 Grain Boat Tail Tipped (BTT)
- Sectional Density 0.301
- Ballistic Coefficient 0.697 (G1)
- Delivers the Highest Degree of Accuracy and Consistency
- Heat Shield tip creates the perfect meplat and outperforms BTHP bullets
- Highly Concentric AMP bullet jackets
- Uses Target and Match Shooting
- 100 Count per Box