Galco Keeps Your P365 Ready for Whatever Faces You in Today World
Galco first introduced the shoulder holster system that would become today's Miami Classic in 1970. Constructed of premium steerhide, it features a spider harness with Flexalon swivel back plate, allowing all four points of the harness to move independently. The result is a perfect fit and total comfort for all sizes and shapes.
The Miami Classic II improves on the original design further by reoriented the magazine pouches to a horizontal configuration, allowing quicker access and faster reloading. This shoulder system has become a favorite of professionals worldwide. If a shoulder holster is your style of carry, the Miami Classic should be the first one you consider.
NOTE: Holster images are representative of the model only. Always refer to the item description for correct hand, finish, color and gun fitment.
Galco Miami Classic II Shoulder Holster System Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturer Number MCII820B
- Right Hand
- Premium steerhide holster and magazine carrier
- Silhouetted design accommodates multiple barrel/slide lengths (some will protrude beyond the leather)
- Horizontal double magazine carrier with open front
- Comfortable medium-width harness straps
- Full grain leather harness with swiveling Flexalon back plate
- Accepts tie downs/cuff case/flashlight accessory attachments
SIG-SAUER P365 (STD and SAS), P365 w/wo red dot, P365XL, P365XL w/wo red dot