You Don't Need to be a 1980's TV Cop to Appreciate the Galco Miami Classic II
Galco first introduced the shoulder holster system that would become today's Miami Classic in 1970. Constructed of premium cowhide, it features a spider harness with Flexalon swivel back plate, allowing all four points of the harness to move independently. The result is a perfect fit and total comfort for all sizes and shapes.
The Miami Classic II improves on the original design further by reoriented the magazine pouches to a horizontal configuration, allowing quicker access and faster reloading. This shoulder system has become a favorite of professionals worldwide. If a shoulder holster is your style of carry, the Miami Classic should be the first one you consider.
Galco Miami Classic II Specifications and Features:
- Galco Item Number: MCII870RB
- Shoulder Holster System
- Right Hand
- Premium Steerhide Holster & Magazine Carrier
- Horizontal Ride for Pistol
- Horizontal Double Mag Carrier with Open Front
- 1.5" Wide Harness Straps
- Full Grain Leather Harness with Swiveling Flexalon Back Plate
- Accepts Modular Accessories
- Fits Chests up to 52"
- SIG Sauer P365, P365 SAS, P365X, P365XL (all with or without red dot sight)