Have Your SIG Sauer Close at hand for the Unexpected
The KingTuk Classic by Galco has a raised protective flap to help protect you and your handgun and make it a more comfortable fit in daily wear and tucks inside your waist band for easy concealment. It has a Kydex pocket for easy holstering and comes with two styles of clips.
Galco started in 1969 as a family business in Chicago, Illinois and was a custom leather company. In 1983 the company moved to its current location in Phoenix, Arizona and is still hand crafting leather goods to the highest standards. The Galco name is famous in real life among Law enforcement agencies and in Hollywood as a favorite holster of choice for actors and appearing in more movies than any other brand. Keep your weapon ready for the unexpected with Galco.
NOTE: holster images are representative of the model only. Always refer to the item description for correct hand, finish, color and gun fitment.
Galco KingTuk Classic Specifications and Features:
- Galco KC248B
- Right Hand
- Inside the Waistband (IWB)
- Tuckable design
- Raised sweat guard to protect pistol and wearer
- Kydex pocket for easy holstering
- UniClips and Ultimate Stealth clips included
- Hybrid Kydex and premium steerhide construction
- SIG Sauer P220 With and Without Rail, P220 COMBAT
- SIG Sauer P226, P226 With and Without Rail
- SIG Sauer P226 With rail and bobbed hammer
- SIG Sauer P229 with rail bobbed hammer
- SIG Sauer P228, P229 With and Without Rail