One Holster to Fit Your OWB and IWB Needs
The versatile Galco Corvus is a great choice for a concealed carry holster. It can be worn as a belt holster, or be worn inside the waistband (IWB) for deep concealment. Molded from Kydex, the Corvus is fully adjustable for cant angle and ride height. It has a raised sweat guard to protect both the pistol and the wearer's skin. It is packaged with all hardware to convert from belt to IWB carry, and includes belt loops for 1.5" and 1.75" belts.
NOTE: holster images are representative of the holster model only. Always refer to the item description for the correct gun fitment, hand, color and finish.
Corvus Belt Holster Specifications and Features:
- Galco CVS248
- Right Hand
- Kydex Construction
- Adjustable Cant and Ride Height
- Forward Molded Design
- Raised Sweat Guard to Protect Pistol and Wearer
- Packaged With Hardware for Both Belt (OWB) and IWB Carry
Fits Belts Up To 1 3/4"
- Not Compatible with Red Dot Optics
- SIG-SAUER P226, P226 w/rail, P226 w/rail bobbed hammer