Typically ships within 1 to 3 business days.
Federal and Berger Have Teamed up in Order to Provide You With a Premium Hunting Load
Federal Premium Ammunition is excited to announce a partnership with Berger Bullets building some of the most popular Federal loads ever offered. Utilizing the proven Berger Bullets Hybrid bullet which has been fine tuned to provide exceptional accuracy particular through factory built rifles. The Berger Hybrid features a Ballistic Co-efficent which exceeds those of comparable designs due to the hybrid nose design which features tangent and secant ogive features. You should expect that the Berger Hybrid Projectile will provide you with lethal and reliable terminal performance on medium and big game animals. Pick up a box today.
This ammunition is produced with new nickel coated brass cases which can be salvaged for reloading purposes should you choose to do so. This new production ammo features a Federal Gold Medal boxer primer and specifically engineered powder and projectile combinations. This ammunition is non-corrosive and comes standard in a package of 20 rounds per box.
Federal Premium Berger Hybrid Hunter Ammunition Specifications and Features:
- .270 Winchester Short Magnum
- 140 Grain Berger Hybrid Projectile
- Brass Cased
- Nickel Plated
- Boxer Primed
- Gold Medal Primers
- Specialized Propellant
- Hybrid tangent-secant ogive bullet design
- High ballistic coefficient
- Superior accuracy across a wide range of factory firearms
- Lethal and reliable terminal performance on medium and big game
- Made in the USA
- Muzzle Velocity 3200fps
- Muzzle Energy 3183 ft/lbs
- Ballistic Coefficient .528
- Uses: Hunting Medium Sized Game
- 20 Round Box