CAA Micro Conversion Kit Gen 2 Chassis Now Available for GLOCK 29 and 30
CAA has rolled out the MCK Gen 2. They listened to shooters feedback and added new features. The Micro Roni Gen 2 still has all the features you loved about the original with a series of upgrades.
This kit allows you to place your pistol into the chassis without disassembling your firearm. It essentially gives you the benefits of a pistol caliber carbine, with the flexibility to quickly and easily change back to your favorite pistol.
The Gen 2 upgrades include a new extended stabilizer that allows you to shoot while the arm brace is in the folded position. Also, it accommodates suppressor height sights, features a more robust charging handle, is suppressor friendly (fits up to 1.38" diameter cans), now accepts the CAA brass catcher, has an aluminum picatinny rail on top, and they added a magazine catch/release button to the spare magazine holder.
CAA Micro Conversion Kit for GLOCK 29/30 Specifications and Features:
- Command Arms Accessories Item Number: MCK29/30GEN2
- Micro Roni Gen 2 STANDARD Handgun Conversion Kit Chassis
- No Pistol Disassembly Required - Just Place Pistol Into The Kit, Lock, and Go
- Top Picatinny Rail, Allowing a Combination of Sights and/or Optics
- Ambidextrous Fast and Easy Handling
- Folding Arm Brace for Easy Concealment and Carry
- Able to be Fired While Arm Brace is in the Folded Position
- Front Spare Magazine Holder for a Faster Reload
- Accommodates Suppressor up to 1.38" in Diameter and Suppressor Sights
- Polymer Chassis
- Overall Width 2.48
- Overall Height 5.70
- Overall Length 13.70
- Black Finish
Does NOT Include GLOCK Pistol
- Chassis and Stabilizing Brace
Does Not Fit:
- GLOCK Models: 29, 29SF, 30, 30SF, and 30S (Generations 3, 4, and 5 only)
- GLOCK RTF (Rough Texture Frame) Models
- Compensated "C" Models
DISCLAIMER: GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. an d is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Cheaper Than Dirt!, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of GLOCK on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. Components and parts that do not specifically have GLOCK listed as the manufacturer are made by their respective company. Such parts may be intended for use with GLOCK components but are not produced by GLOCK, Inc.. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
Here is the NRA's interpretation of the latest ATF letter regarding the use and legality of pistol braces.
NRA Interpretation of Latest ATF Letter