Pistol Mag Pouches with Snug Elastic Fit for Smooth & Efficient Draw
BLACKHAWK! is one of the most well known manufacturers of tactical gear and this is for good reason. They are committed to producing quality reliable gear that will perform when you need it most. In 1990, a Navy SEAL was navigating a minefield when his pack failed. As his gear tumbled to the ground, he vowed that if he got out of there alive he would make gear the right way. Today they are constantly researching, refining and perfecting every detail to provide products that won't let you down. At Blackhawk, they are not just making gear; they are honoring a vow.
The Foundation Series Pistol Magazine Pouch conforms to most double stack pistol magazines on the market, or similar-sized items, for a secure fit. The adjustable shock cord secures your magazines, or can be removed for fast access. The elastic body conforms to your magazines for a snug fit and smooth draw.
Specifications and Features:
- BLACKHAWK! Item No. 37FS48BK
- Foundation Series Double Stack Pistol Double Magazine Pouch
- Holds most double stack magazines on the market
- Lightweight and low profile laser cut MOLLE design
- Elastic side panel construction offers multi-fit capability
- Adjustable shock cord secures your magazines, or can be removed for fast access
- MOLLE tuck straps contain a polymer stiffener to aid in weaving
- Constructed from durable, yet flexible 1000D to 500D laminate material
- Color: Black