Typically ships within 1 to 3 business days.
2A Arms Is Excited to Promote the Release of a New Line of Builder Series Free Float AR-15 Hand Guards
New for 2019 from 2A Armament is a line of free float hand guards known as the Builders Series. The Builders Series was developed after receiving feedback from the shooting community and were designed to support individuals who thrive on building new upper's or firearms. This rail is made from 6061 Aluminum and features a Type III Class 2 Hard Coat anodized finish. Most importantly the hand guard features a mil-spec picatinny top rail along with using the Magpul M-LOK modular accessory attachment system.
2A Armament Builder Series AR-15 Free Float Hand Guard (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- 2A Armament 2A-BSHG-15
- Builder Series Hand Guard
- 15" Free Float AR-15 Hand Guard
- Full Length Mil-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
- M-LOK Modular Attachment System
- Integrated Front/Read QD Mounts
- 1.35" Internal Diameter
- Barrel Nut Made from USA Sourced 6061 Aluminum Barrel Nut
- Made from USA Certified 6061 Extruded Aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Matte Black Finish
Does NOT Include:
- New Proprietary Barrel Nut
- Three Anti-Rotation Screws
- 1-5/16 Crows Foot Tool
- Premium Armorers Wrench
- Mil-Spec AR-15 Upper Receivers and Similar Pattern Clones
Please note that the Barrel Nut for the Builder Series free float hand guard is not reverse compatible with the older 2A Arms BL or Aethon Series free float hand guard. The barrel nut that ships with the Builders Series of free float hand guards is a new proprietary barrel nut unique for this series.