Yankee Hill Machine's Suppressor Gas Block Is Ideal For Users with Cans
Yankee Hill Machine is known for it's high quality manufacturing process and rigorous quality control standards. This is due to the fact that Yankee Hill Machine takes pride in the items they produce to ensure you receive the best possible finished product. Yankee Hill has earned it's reputation in the industry be meeting and exceeding the standard they have set forth and with quality customer service they really are second to none. This particular item is an AR-15 style suppressor gas block with a .750 diameter specification. The gas block is made from high quality steel and finished with a mill spec phosphate coating.
Yankee Hill Machine Suppressor Gas Block (Black) Specifications and Features:
- Yankee Hill Machine YHM-9389-SS
- AR-15 Suppressor Gas Block
- .750 Diameter
- This gas block features a gas port hole that's 55% smaller than a standard gas block
- This reduced gas port decreases "port pop" and mitigates blowback to the shooter, making shooting suppressed much more enjoyable
- Made From High Quality Steel
- Mil-Spec Phosphate Coating
- Overall Length .95"
- Overall Weight 1.6oz
- Made in the USA
Due to variations in barrel gas port size, barrel length, caliber, suppressor design, ammunition, etc. this item may require the customer to fine tune the port size to match their exact setup. It is designed to be used on a host firearm that will be shot exclusively with a suppressor attached.