Skyline Precision Bipod with ARCA Mount
Warne has been listening to shooters and made sure to check every box when they built this bipod. Designed to offer fast customizable one hand adjustments for the next generation of shooters.
The bipod legs are simply genius; pull on the foot to make the leg longer and retract the leg by tapping the latch. There are interchangeable feet and leg extensions available for purchase separately. Legs can be locked in at 0, 45, and 90 degrees. The rapid deployment option allows you to set the legs to automatically open to 45 or 90 degrees by pushing the feet forward. You have an adjustment wheel to control tension while panning and canting, or simply lock the desired pan/cant into place. This model includes the ARCA rail attachment for all you precision rifle shooters.
Warne Skyline Precision Bipod with ARCA Mount Specifications:
- Warne 7902M
- Quickly attaches to any ARCA rail
- One hand adjustability
- 5 positions of leg rotation
- Leg locks in 3 positions at 0, 45, and 90 degrees
- 22 degrees of Cant
- 44 degrees of panning
- Panning movement can be disabled, allowing only cant
- Includes ARCA Rail Mount
- Leg extension minimum height 6.9"
- Leg extension maximum height 9.1"
- Made from 6061 T6 and 7075 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum with steel components in high stress/hard use areas
- Weighs 16.5 oz
- Designed and made in USA
- Color: Black finish