Unequaled Value! Unquestioned Performance!
Try some TULAMMO, manufactured at the Tula Cartridge works in Russia. Founded in 1880, Tula Cartridge Works is one of the most significant producers of small-arms ammunition in the world. Over the past several years the factory launched production of a wide variety of commercial products for training, self-defense, and hunting. Such ammunition is marketed Worldwide under the trademark TULAMMO.
This 9mm full metal jacket bullet is used for training and target practice in shooting galleries and ranges. TulAmmo 9mm cartridges function reliably with a polymer coating and non-projecting flange. This 9mm ammunition is non-corrosive and keeps its qualities under various climatic and weather conditions no matter the season. Zinc coating is a chemical method of surface treatment (galvanizing) which gives the bullet jacket a more uniform and consistent protective layer than that of machine stamped bi-metal bullet jackets.
50 Rounds per Box
9mm Is also known and listed as 9x19mm, 9mm Parabellum, 9mm Para, 9mm NATO and 9mm Luger.
Specifications and Features:
50 Rounds per box. To buy a full case, order 10 boxes.
- Manufacturer Number: TA919150
- Caliber: 9mm Luger (9x19mm, 9mm Parabellum, 9mm Para, 9mm NATO)
- Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Bullet Weight: 115 Grains
- Rounds: 50 Rounds per Box
- Muzzle Velocity: 1230 fps
- Bullet Diameter: .355
- Muzzle Energy: Not Available
- Jacket Material: Bi-Metal (Will attract a magnet)
- Core Material: Lead
- Sectional Density: Not Available
- Ballistic Coefficient: Not Available
- Casing: Polymer coated steel case (Non-reloadable)
- Uses: Target shooting, Training, Practice
Ammo price is per box.