A Rock Solid 20 MOA Picatinny Mount for Your Savage Short Action with Size #8-40 Mounting Screws
For over forty years Talley Manufacturing has been one of the gold standards that all other firearms accessories are judged. Staying on the cutting edge of manufacturing technologies allows Talley to maintain its place at the top of the heap. With a development team with several decades of firearms experience, they know exactly what you need to get the job done.
Talley Manufacturing Savage 20 MOA Picatinny Rail (AccuTrigger Models) Specifications and Features:
Note: Savage Has Two Mounting Screw Sizes.
- Talley Item Number: PSM258725
- Designed to Fit Round Receiver Savage Short Action AccuTrigger Model Rifles
- Lightweight 7000 series Aluminum Alloy
- Fully CNC Machined with 20 MOA Built-In for Long Range Shooting
- MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail Specifications
- Hole Spacing: 1-2 .860", 2-3 3.94", 3-4 .860"
- Height: .440"
- Overall Length: 6.475"
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Black Hard-coat Anodized to 65 Rockwell
- Made In The USA
Please Confirm Screw Size to Ensure Proper Fitment!
- Includes: Size #8-40 Mounting Screws
- Round Receiver Savage Short Action Rifles with AccuTrigger that use Size #8-40 Mounting Screws.
- Savage Ultralight and Timberline Centerfire Models Require 8-40 Screws.