Shoot More With Ruger Factory Magazines
The Ruger Security-9 Magazine is a standard factory replacement magazine for the Ruger Security-9 Pro and Compact Pro firearms. This magazine is designed to hold 15 rounds of 9mm Luger and is made of steel with a matte black finish. This magazine is made by Ruger specifications and tolerances, using the same manufacturing and materials as the original equipment magazines, ensuring perfect fit and operation.
Founded in 1949 by Alexander McCormick Sturm and William B. Ruger out of a small rented machine shop in Southport, Connecticut, Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. has become one of the worlds most recognized and dominant manufacturers of rugged reliable firearms, parts, and accessories for the commercial sporting market.
Ruger Security-9 Magazine Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturers Number 90684
- Ruger Security-9 Magazine
- 15 Rounds
- Material: Steel
- Spring Material: Heat Treated Spring Wire
- Follower Material: Polymer
- Follower Color: Black
- Polymer Follower And Base Plate
- Matte Black
- Package Of Two
- Ruger Security-9 Pro and Compact Pro
- Will Extend beyond Grip on Compact Pro