Providing Tailored, Mission Enabling Survivability Solutions.
Keeping your Gen 7 Combat Application Tourniquet within reach is easy with this rigid case. The case holds the C-A-T in place until you are ready to deploy it with a firm pull on the exposed portion of the tourniquet. The Blade Tech TekLok attachment allows you to attach your case to your belt in either the vertical or horizontal position. It can also be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the existing mounting holes. The case includes a hook and look cross to identify the case as being medical equipment.
North American Rescue Rigid Gen 7 C-A-T Case Specifications and Features
- North American Rescue Item number 80-0479
- Compatible with C-A-T Gen 7
- Blade Tech TekLok Attachment
- Fits up to 2.25" Belt
- Mounts Vertically or Horizontally
- Medical Identifier Cross Patch Included
- Injection Molded Nylon Case Black