Midwest Industries Items Are Made Right Here in the USA
Midwest Industries is the name you know and trust when it comes to supplying you with high quality accessories for your firearms. A Midwest Industries manufactures and assemblies their parts right here in the USA. This particular item will allow you to create a side folding configuration. It features a heavy duty side folding mechanism constructed from 4140 Steel which can fold either left or right. The Mil-spec diameter aluminum stock tube is hard coat anodized and is ideal for mil-spec diameter accessories such as braces or stocks. Please note that all NFA rules apply and you are responsible for any ATF requirements while using a pistol brace. Like with all Midwest Industries products they are proudly made right here in the USA and feature a lifetime warranty.
Midwest Industries Side Folder with MI Stock Tube (Black) Specifications and Features:
- Midwest Industries MISTAPSF
- Side Folder With MI Stock Tube
- Heavy-duty side-folding mechanism constructed from 4140 steel
- Full-length locking lug for maximum strength
- Solid positive lock up in both positions
- Steel clamp with large surface engagement
- Can be configured to right or left folding
- Modular design can accommodate different stock attachments
- Features a Mil-Spec diameter aluminum stock tube that is hard coat anodized (1.145 Diameter)
- Stock tube features waterproof storage compartment
- Adds 7.375 inches to overall firearm length
- Adds 0.75 inches to the firearm in the folded position
- Complete assembly weight: 13.5 oz.
- Steel parts are mag phosphate finished
- 100% made in the USA
End user is responsible for any ATF requirements while using pistol brace.
- 1913 Picatinny Rail End Plates
- This product is not for use with firearms with buffer assemblies. Perfect for 22 LR conversion builds or other applications where a reciprocating AR-15 buffer is not required.