Be Ready With Midwest
Midwest Industries 1" High Scope Mount with 1.4" offset is made for simple installation and solid support. It is extremely smooth in operation with a multi-facetted adjustment nut to get the exact tension required by the operator. This mount is fully adjustable and can be adjusted to fit rails not machined to mil-spec tolerances.
All of Midwest Industries products focus on providing top notch quality and reliability you expect from products made in the U.S.A. Backed by Midwest Industries Lifetime Warranty.
Midwest Industries Gen2 Scope Mount with 1.4" Offset Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturers Number MI-SM1.0G2
- 1" ring diameter
- Works with scopes with up to a 56mm objective
- Dual steel locking lugs
- A forward offset mount to give proper eye relief specifically for AR platform rifles
- Heavy duty for extreme use
- One-piece long clamp bar will not loosen or shift under heavy use or recoil
- 1/2" steel locking nuts
- Distance between rings 2.80 in.
- Offset from base to the first ring 1.40 in.
- Distance top of rail to center line of ring 1.415 in.
- Weight 8.1 oz
- Overall length 5.875 in.
- Width of rings .85 in.
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- 100% Made in U.S.A. with a lifetime warranty