Typically ships within 1 to 3 business days.
Midwest Industries Products are 100% made in the USA and Include a Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty
Midwest Industries is a firearms industry leading manufacturer of parts and accessories for today's modern platforms. With ingenuity and cutting edge development Midwest Industries is on the forefront of research and development and they continue to push the edge of the envelope with new designs. All Midwest industries parts are backed by a manufacturers lifetime warranty and all of their parts are made right here in the United States of America.
Midwest Industries AR-15 Combat Lightweight Free Float Hand Guard (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- Midwest Industries MI-CRLW12625
- AR-15 Free Float Hand Guard
- 12.625" Overall Length
- Lightweight Design With Slim Profile
- Barrel Nut, Screws, and Barrel Nut Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate For Simple Installation
- One Piece Free Float Design
- 8.7 oz Installed Weight
- Rugged 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Super Slim 1.5" Outside and 1.3" Inside Diameter
- 4 Sides of M-LOK Slots
- 5-Slot Polymer M-LOK rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA- Keeps America Working
- MI Lifetime Warranty
- Matte Black
Due to the many different dimensions in BILLET UPPER RECEIVERS on the market, please contact your billet upper receiver manufacture to insure fit of this hand guard. This hand guard is compatible with standard forged upper receivers.
NOT FOR USE ON GAS PISTON AR's!