AK Maintenance Becomes Much Easier with the Midwest Industries Receiver Block
If you're a gunsmith or just a big fan of Combloc firearms, it's important to have the proper tools when working on certain firearms. If you do regular maintenance on AK-47 and AK-74 variants, the Midwest Industries AK Receiver Maintenance Block is here to help you make maintenance jobs much easier. The block has mounting holes that allow it to be secured to a workbench, as well as multiple points of contact for use with a vice if you prefer that method. Constructed from high-strength polymer, this receiver block is compatible with most AK-47 and AK-74 variants. The entire firearm can be supported on the block during maintenance which makes it perfect for disassembly and reassembly of the bolt and other internal parts. Midwest Industries is an industry leader in high performance AK accessories, and this maintenance block makes installing those accessories even easier!
Midwest Industries AK Receiver Maintenance Block Specifications and Features:
- Midwest Industries Item Number: MI-AKLRB
- Compatible with Most AK-47 and AK-74 Variants (minor fitting may be required)
- Holds Complete Firearm for Maintenance
- Allows for Disassembly and Reassembly of Bolt
- High-Strength Polymer Construction
- Mounting Holes for Attachment to Bench or Work Surface
- Multiple Points of Contact for Use with a Vice
- Height: 5.25"
- Length: 5.25"
- Width: 1.5"
- Weight 8.2 oz
- 100% Made in U.S.A.
- Color: Red
- Most AK-47 and AK-74 variants (minor fitting may be required)