High Quality Brass Cased Ammo From IGMAN
Based in Bosnia and Herzegovina IGMAN's factory M67 round is an improvement over the original AK round, the M43, with a better wounding profile, speed and accuracy. It does not have any steel in the core or the jacket. It is brass cased, NON-CORROSIVE, Copper Jacketed and Lead Core with a flatter base that helps with the wounding profile and accuracy.
IGMAN Ammunition Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturers Number IG76239
- 7.62x39 Soviet
- 123 Grain Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) Projectile
- M67 Lead Core, Copper Jacket (no steel)
- Brass Cased
- Muzzle Velocity 2,550 fps
- Muzzle Energy 1,776 ft. lbs.
- Uses: Target Shooting, Training and Plinking
- 15 Round Box