Out of Sight and Ready With Galco
Galco's STUKON-U Pocket Holster is made to keep your handgun ready in case everything else goes wrong and you need to stop that threat. This pocket holster is made to stay in your pocket on draw for quick engagement if needed. Galco you're your handgun close and ready.
The Galco name is famous in real life among Law enforcement agencies and in Hollywood as a favorite holster of choice for actors and appearing in more movies than any other brand. Galco started in 1969 as a family business in Chicago, Illinois and was a custom leather company. In 1983 the company moved to its current location in Phoenix, Arizona and is still hand crafting leather goods to the highest standards. Keep your weapon ready for the unexpected with Galco.
NOTE: Holster images are representative of the model only. Always refer to the item description for correct hand, finish, color and gun fitment.
Galco STUKON-U Pocket Holster Specifications and Features:
- Galco SOU652B
- Gripper Shell exterior
- Conceals the shape of the handgun
- Keeps firearm upright in pocket
- Exterior retains holster in pocket on draw
- Layered closed cell foam/420 denier packcloth construction
- Bersa BP9CC
- Colt 3" 1911
- GLOCK 26, 27, 33
- Honor Defense Honor Guard
- KAHR PM45
- Kimber 3" 1911
- Mossberg MC1SC
- PARA USA 3" with Single Stack Mag, 3" with Staggered Mag
- Smith & Wesson M&P Shield .45, M&P Shield 3" 9/40 & 2.0 9/40
- Springfield 3" 1911, 3" 1911 w/rail
- Taurus G2c