Adjust Your Carry Position With Galco
The Scout 3.0 lets you position your carry around most of your body with an adjustable cant. The holster features a reinforced mouth for easy holstering and is made of rough out steerhide. This holster can even be used ambidextrously by simply changing the clip from on side to the other.
Galco started in 1969 as a family business in Chicago, Illinois and was a custom leather company. In 1983 the company moved to its current location in Phoenix, Arizona and is still hand crafting leather goods to the highest standards. The Galco name is famous in real life among Law enforcement agencies and in Hollywood as a favorite holster of choice for actors and appearing in more movies than any other brand. Keep your weapon ready for the unexpected with Galco.
Galco SCOUT 3.0 Specifications and Features:
- Galco S2-118B
- Inside Waistband (IWB)
- Rough-out steerhide
- Open top
- Adjustable for cant
- Reinforced mouth for easy holstering
- Includes two different belt clips
- UniClip fits belt up to 1 1/2"
Ultimate Stealth clip fits belts of unlimited width
- Colt Agent Revolver, Cobra 2" (Pre-2017), Detective Special 2"
- Kimber K6S 2"
- Ruger SP101 2 1/4", SP101 2 1/4" Spurless Hammer
- Taurus 327 2", 85 2", 85 Titanium 2", 85CH 2", 94 2"