Blackhawk's Newest Addition to Their Duty Line of Holsters
The new T Series holster from BLACKHAWK is finally here! Offering the same great fit and feel as the Serpa line but with addition of a thumb activated release. This new lock position allows for a better grip when drawing your weapon. The T series line also features a speed cut that aids in faster drawing and is also red dot compatible.
BLACKHAWK T-Series Belt Holster Specifications and Features:
- BLACKHAWK! 410776BKR
- Right Hand
- Thumb-activated retention follows Master Grip Principle
- Low-friction internal material for smooth and effortless draw
- Sound-dampening lining for stealth drawing and holstering
- Durable material provides protection with sleek design for minimal bulk
- LVL 2 Retention
- Red Dot Compatible
- Fits on all Serpa Holster Platforms
- GLOCK 48 with Red Dot Optic
DISCLAIMER: GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Cheaper Than Dirt!, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of GLOCK on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. Components and parts that do not specifically have GLOCK listed as the manufacturer are made by their respective company. Such parts may be intended for use with GLOCK components but are not produced by GLOCK, Inc.. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.