The BLACKHAWK A.R.C is an Ambidextrous Inside the Waistband Holster that is Made in the USA
The BLACKHAWK ARC is a soft yet durable injection molded polymer holster designed for maximum comfort. The fully ambidextrous design allows for either left or right handed use. The holster comes with two cant and ride height adjustments for belts from 1.5" up to 1.75" wide. The passive retention detent can be adjusted with the simple adjustment of a screw. Additionally should you have a rear red dot mounted on your pistol the ARC is a compatible holster platform. Please see below for the proper firearm fitment.
BLACKHAWK ARC Inside the Waistband Holster (Urban Gray) Specifications and Features:
- This is not a Glock Factory Product, it is an after market Product
- BLACKHAWK 417576UG
- Inside the Waistband Holster
- Ambidextrous Design (Left or Right Handed)
- Appendix Reversible Carry
- Includes Two Cant/Ride Height Adjustments
- Fits Belts from 1.5" up to 1.75"
- Passive Retention detent with Adjustment Screw
- Soft Yet Durable Injection Molded Polymer Material
- Allows for use of Rear Mounted Red Dots
- Made in the USA
- Matte Urban Gray Finish
- Glock 48
- Smith & Wesson M&P Shield EZ 9mm Luger/.380 ACP Models Only
DISCLAIMER: "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Cheaper Than Dirt!, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock pistols, parts, or components. Components and parts that do not specifically have Glock listed as the manufacturer are made by their respective company. Such parts may be intended for use with Glock components but are not produced by GLOCK, Inc.. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.