Adventures don't stop when you are prepared for Adventure
Life is an adventure. So, when adventure calls make sure you have the correct gear to answer the call. Nothing cuts an adventure short faster than minor on-the-trail injuries that you are unable to treat. The Mountain Hiker Medical Kit contains carefully selected first-aid supplies that let you keep your adventure going. With essentials such as pain relievers, allergy medication, and an assortment of bandage and wound dressings, you can treat minor injuries such a blister, sprains, aches and pains. The Mountain Hiker uses the Easy Care Organization System to let you find your first aid items quickly and easily. When an adventure calls be prepared with Adventure Medical Kits.
Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Hiker Medical Kit Specifications and Features
- Adventure Medical Kits Item Number 0100-1001
- 2-Person/2-Day Medical Kit
- Cuts & Scrapes
- 1- Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 5- Easy Access Bandages 1" x 3" Fabric
- 5- Easy Access Bandages Knuckle Fabric
- 3- Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 2- Antiseptic Wipe
- 1- Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2- Alcohol Swab
- 1- Safety Pin
- 1- Register Your Kit Card
- 3- After Bite Sting & Bite Relief Wipe
- 4- Aspirin (325mg) 2 Pkg/2
- 2- Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25mg) 2 Pkg/1
- 4- Ibuprofen (200mg) 2 Pkg/2
- 4- Acetaminophen (500 mg) 2 Pkg/2
- Stop Bleeding Fast
- 1- Trauma Pad 5" x 9"
- 2- Nitrile Glove
- Wound Care / Blister / Burn
- 1- Wilderness First Aid Manual
- 1- EMT Shears 4"
- 4- Sterile Gauze Dressing 4" x 4"
- 2- Sterile Gauze Dressing 2" x 2"
- 1- Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing 2" x 3"
- 1- Elastic Bandage with Hook & Loop Closure 2"
- 1- Conforming Gauze Bandage 2"
- 1- Tape 1" x 2.5 yd
- 14 Moleskin Pre-Cut & Shaped Pieces
- Weight 0.45 lbs
- Carry Case 6.5" x 3" x 5.5"
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary.
Please note that some medications may not be available in products sold
outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.