YHM's new MARC Sport Chassis for Remington Short Action Firearms
The research and development team at Yankee Hill Machine has done it yet again. New for 2019, the MARC Sport Chassis system specifically for Remington Short Action caliber bolt action rifles.
The primary feature of the chassis system is in inherent accuracy you are afforded by just simply dropping in your compatible action. The integrated thumb rest and "V" bedding will also increase the comfort and the accuracy. The ambidextrous design of this chassis means that either left or right handed actions will be right at home. Moreover you will find that the chassis system is the easiest way to get your rifle to accept detachable box magazines. This chassis will allow you to use AICS pattern magazines and the magazine catch features a Melonited finish.
This chassis is made from ultra high quality 6061-T6 aluminum which means that the chassis is lightweight and durable. A type III hard coat anodized finish we help the chassis to stay classy for years to come. The Chassis will support the optional MARC Sport Chassis Hand Guard which is sold separately.
Yankee Hill Machine MARC Sport Chassis System (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- Yankee Hill Machine YHM-1510-RS2
- Lightweight System
- Ready to Accept Your Rifle Action/Drop In
- "V" Bedding of the Action for Increased Accuracy
- Supports the Option MARC Sport Chassis Hand Guard (Sold Separately)
- Ambidextrous Design for Left/Right Hand Bolt Operation
- Accepts AICS Pattern Magazines
- Utilizes a Melonited Magazine Catch
- Integrated Thumb Rest for Increased Comfort/Accuracy
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Matte Black
- MARC Sport Chassis
- A2 Stock Adapter
- Remington Short Action Bolt Action Rifles