UTG has designed a Matte Black Big Bore Bipod that is constructed of Anodized Aircraft Aluminum and Reinforced Steel Components. Designed from the ground up to withstand Big Bore Calibers up to .50 BMG.
Features and Specifications:
• Reinforced Picatinny Mounting Base Features a Longer Surface Area Equipped with a Squared Steel Crossbolt
• Five Position Bidirectional Folding Legs Equipped with Oversized, Serrated, and Rotatable Steel Foot Pads
• Legs are Lockable and Height Adjustable Providing a Center Height from 9"-14" and a Wide 70° Open Angle for Increased Stability
• Tension Adjustable 35° Panning and 55° Left and Right Tilt
• Posi-lock Push Buttons Feature a Large Surface Area for Easier Use while Wearing
Material: Aircraft Aluminum and reinforced steel components
Weight: 2lb 2.4oz
Adjustable height: 9.43"-14.00"
Mounting bracket length; 1.97"
*Panning; Capability to slightly turn the clamp mount horizontally along a vertical axis to offer a wider range of aiming angles without moving the stands.
*Posi-lock; Unique safety design to guarantee that the position of the folding arm is fully locked.
*Extendable Legs; Length of both legs can be adjusted for best shooting position.
*Foldable Legs; Bipod arms can be folded up for easy carry and storage.
*Picatinny Mount; Mounting deck designed to mount on a Picatinny rail.
*Five Position Bidirectional Folding; Bipod legs feature forward, rearward, 45°, and 90° folding positions with steel-on-steel lockup.
*Steel Stand; Uniquely designed steel stands allow for forward titling during shooting, can also be reversed in installation for different application needs.