SB Tactical's PDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace for AR-15 Pistol Platforms
The SB Tactical SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace is an excellent accessory for your AR platform pistol. It will increase your command and control over the firearm while reducing felt recoil and improving shot placement. This complete assembly is ready to install including a proprietary buffer tube. It is compatible with Mil-spec bolt carrier groups and standard carbine buffers. The SB Tactical SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace Assembly kit will change the way you look at AR Pistols forever.
SB Tactical SB-PDW AR-15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace Assembly (Black/FDE) Specifications and Features:
- SB Tactical PDW-02BL-SB
- 3-postion adjustable
- Leverless extension, simply pull to release
- Complete assembly ready to install including a proprietary buffer tube
- Compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers
- QD attachment point at 6 o'clock position on housing
- ATF compliant
- US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Overall Length 6.75"
- Overall Width 2.25"
- Overall Weight 18.14 Ounces
- Matte Black/Flat Dark Earth
- Complete assembly
- Adjustable nylon strap
- Mil-Spec AR-15 Lower Receivers
Here is the NRA's interpretation of the latest ATF letter regarding the use and legality of pistol braces.
NRA Interpretation of Latest ATF Letter