High Quality Work Boot at Affordable Prices
This non-metallic public service shoe for women is constructed with a breathable tactical grade mesh upper with high-abrasion TPU overlays for added structure, stability, and support.
This non-metallic slip on or lace up public service shoe is constructed with a highly breathable tactical grade knit upper, high-abrasion TPU overlays for added structure, stability, and support and reflective accents on the webbing.
This shoes cement construction makes it light and flexible and its oil and slip resistant rubber outsole with a wider stance allows you perform in many environments without hesitation. Experience comfort in every step with our patented Comfort Tracks footbed. This combined with our Rocky Rebound EVA midsole and a fiberglass shank for added stability allows you to confidently go about your day in comfort. This shoe also features a KulKote® thermal regulating lining, which helps regulate your body tempter providing a more comfortable experience.
If you're looking for a shoe that offers an athletic appeal that is lighter, more flexible, and durable that offers all-day comfort the Code Blue collection is perfect for you.
Item Specifications and Features:
- Rocky RKD0057BK
- Size 6
- Width Regular
- Color Black
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Comfort Track footbed
- Rocky Rebound EVA Midsole for Shock Absorption
- 6mm oval laces for more secure lacing
- Oil & slip resistant rubber outsole with a wider stance
- Highly breathable tactical grade knit upper with high-abrasion TPU overlay for added structure, stability, and durability
- Reflective accents on webbing
- Slip on or lace up construction
- KulKote Thermal Regulating Lining