|Great looking gun. Excellent fit and finish. Case hardening (chemical process) looked good. Inspected internals - excellent job on all operating parts. No metal flashing. Very clean, smooth internal frame.
Found the following:
- 2 lb. trigger pull out of box.
- barrel assy to frame fit excellent.
- 0.005" cylinder gap to barrel with cylinder fully retracted.
- cylinder bore to barrel alignment was good.
- cylinder stop bolt needed fitting to cylinder stop slot (normal for Pietta revolvers).
- polishing of internal parts optional.
Bottom line: Traditions (Pietta mfg.) is doing a great job on their products.|