Balance can be learned, challenged, and improved with the ZoN Stability Disc. Highly versatile, the ZoN Stability Disc can be used standing, sitting, kneeling, laying down and in tandem with exercise equipment such as balls, resistance tubes or two Stability Discs at a time to perform standing or squatting exercises. By destabilizing the surface up on which you exercise, core stabilizing muscles are more challenged and active as you work to keep your balance, alignment and posture. The ability to know where your body parts are in 3-dimensional space, and to control your motion, is required for every movement we make, and is also the most basic skill needed in practically every sport.
- Made of soft, pliable PVC which can be inflated to suit your individual training needs.
- One smooth side and one textured side for a variety of uses, including massage and rehabilitation.
- Improves balance & joint stabilization; strengthens & tones core muscles. Great tool for rehabilitation exercises.
- Disc is 13" in diameter, and approximately 3" in height. Difficulty can be adjusted with level of air pumped.
- Includes hand pump for inflation.