Training with ZoN Kettlebells not only develops power, endurance and balance but also sculpts and tones the entire body. Unlike traditional dumbbells, the kettlebell's center of mass extends out beyond the hand, which facilitates ballistic and swinging movements, similar to real world activities. Lifting, swinging, and controlling the kettlebell engages the entire body, particularly core muscles for a strong, toned physique. Kettlebell routines allow for a fully body workout in less time because the movements are partially aerobic and more similar to high-intensity interval training, but are performed for extended time intervals. Available in 5 lb. and 10 lb. weights for beginner to intermediate fitness levels.
- Used to perform ballistic exercises to combine cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training.
- Engages the entire body for a full body workout in less time.
- Excellent for aerobic conditioning, developing strength, power and balance.
- Smooth PVC exterior allows "slip-and-grip" twisting and swinging of the kettlebell into different positions in the hand.
- Flat bottom prevents kettlebell from tipping or rolling.