DXT2 Big Dots Are the Latest Evolution in the XS Sights DXT Sight SystemXS Sight System is excited to offer the new DXT2 Big Dot tritium night sights. Big dot sights offer you unparalleled front sight visibility in all lighting conditions. Big Dot sights use a high contrast front dot sight with a v-notch rear sight that provides a continuous an unobstructed view of the front sight. By dotting the "i" you are able to prevent confusion that could occur during high-stress situations that would occur during a gunfight. Don't settle for other imitations, get the original from XS Sights.
XS Sights System DXT2 Big Dot (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- XS Sight Systems DXT2 Big Dot Sights GL-0009S-5Y
- Big Dot Sight Setup
- Green Tritium Front Vial with Yellow Ring
- Green Tritium Rear Sight with White Stripe
- Dot the "i" Sight Picture
- Remains visible under stress when focus is drawn downrange
- High-contrast color designed for maximum visibility in bright to low light
- Convex photoluminescent dot absorbs light and glows in low light levels
- Glows in low light to aid in sight alignment
- Low-profile V provides greater visibility of objects downrange of front sight
- Straight line sight picture with differentiated front and rear sight prevents shooters from confusing the front and rear sight
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Fits in common holsters
- Outside diameter 0.188"
- User Installation is possible, but qualified gunsmith installation is recommended
- Metal Housing
- Matte Black Metal Finish
- GLOCK 17/19/22/23/24/26/27/31/32/33/34/35/36/38
DISCLAIMER: GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. an d is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Cheaper Than Dirt!, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of GLOCK on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. Components and parts that do not specifically have GLOCK listed as the manufacturer are made by their respective company. Such parts may be intended for use with GLOCK components but are not produced by GLOCK, Inc.. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.