BSA XL Tactical .177 Caliber (191XL-T)
Total practicality for hunters comes courtesy of the XL Tactical, the sensational addition to the BSA family. All the power and performance of the Lightning XL in a super-durable, all-weather, synthetic stock designed by Jon Sykes of renowned airgun development specialists Hydro Graphics.
The XL Tacticals stock is computer-designed to provide everything sporting shooters need, and nothing they dont. The specially-developed, hi-impact polymer compound used to form the stock is always warm to the touch, provides secure grip and remains warp-free in all climate conditions. The ultra-practical Tactical a sporter for all seasons!
- Hi-tech Synthetic Stock: Super-tough totally stable, hi-impact polymer, warm to the touch and completely weatherproof
- Enhanced Tigger Mechanism: Computer-designed and fully adjustable, backed by manual safety-catch
- Maxi-Grip Scope Rail: Rubber-cushioned, anti-shock sight mounting rail
- Full-Barrel Silencer: Highly effective barrel shroud silencer signigicantly reduces muzzle blast, and doubles as a cocking aid
- Available Calibres: .177 .22 & .25
- Overall Length: 95cm/37.5 in
- Barrel Length: 37cm/14.5 in
- Weight: 3kg/6.6lbs
- Maximum Power: .177/4.5mm 1000 ft/sec, 328 m/sec .22/5.5mm 730 ft/sec, 240 m/sec .25/6.35mm 700 ft/sec, 230 m/sec