The Winchester Model 70 Featherweight Features a Satin Finish AAAA Dark Maple Wood StockThis Winchester Model 70 features a Pre-64 Action and a coveted controlled round feed and controlled ejection which is one of the big reasons that more hunters select the Winchester Model 70. The MOA trigger system provides you with unparalleled accuracy and precision. The three position safety allows you to safely run the bolt should you need to remove a round without the worry of accidentally setting off a round. The Satin finish AAAA Dark Maple Wooden stock features cut checkering, a Schnabel forearm, and gloss polymer pistol grip cap. You would be hard pressed to find a finer rifle at this price point, so choose wisely and choose Winchester.
Winchester Model 70 Featherweight Bolt Action Rifle (Stainless Steel Finish) Specifications and Features:
- Winchester 535236230
- Right Hand Bolt Action Rifle (Long Action)
- 7mm Remington Magnum
- 24" Stainless Steel Barrel
- Featherweight Barrel Profile
- Free Floating Barrel with Target Crown (Polished Chamber)
- 1:9" Twist Rate
- Stainless Steel Receiver Material (Drilled and Tapped)
- Pre-64 Action
- Jeweled Bolt Slide Finish
- Knurled Bolt Handle
- 3 Round Capacity
- Steel Hinged Floorplate
- AAAA Maple Wood Stock and Forend with Satin Finish
- Gloss Polymer Pistol Grip Cap
- Cut Checkering/Schnabel Forearm
- Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad
- MOA Trigger System
- Three Position Safety
- Controlled Round Feed
- Controlled Ejection
- Sling Swivel Studs
- Length of Pull 13.75"
- Drop at Comb .5"
- Drop at He el .75"
- Overall Length 44.75"
- Overall Weight 7.4lbs
- Matte Stainless Steel Finish on Barrel/Action
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.